Disclosure: Witty edutainment is a side hustle.
I write to indulge in boba milk tea, feed a family, and the perspective of hustles told.
I spend a lot of time at home. With huskies and everybody on different schedules. When I’m not creating new content for my blog or following up on a side hustle, I am often cleaning. You don’t know how much huskies shed until you rid most of your carpets. Shaggy carpets and light colored carpets are the bane of your current existence.
I average an hour or two twice a week. Multiply that by 52, that’s ~208 hours of the year spent homemaking. So I’ve been looking at productivity tools and came across a set from one of my favorite affiliates, Ultimate Bundles: The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2017. This is their 5th annual and signature e-library collection curating to:
- INTENTIONAL LIVING
- motherhood (or even fatherhood)
- ORGANIZING & SYSTEMS
- SELF-CARE and
- WORK+LIFE BALANCE.
That’s 10 categories and 5 of those categories that’s relevant to me at this stage of life.
I’m going through this bundle with the intention of cutting down on the time spent on cleaning and organizing a messy life. 208 hours is incredibly demotivating with a routine of sheddy dogs, dusting, laundry and cooking. Working in the homemaking during breaks from hustles have been challenging with consideration of my sanity.
You get the constant voice in your head that you’re not doing enough or it’s good enough. That’s just not true, but you certainly feel it.
So I’m doing my best to integrate the wisdoms for these fine authors to bring me back to an equilibrium:
- 1 So what is in this Homemaking Bundle?
- 2 Who are Ultimate Bundles?
- 3 What are the need to know for the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
- 4 What if you can’t make use of everything?
- 5 BONUS!!!
So what is in this Homemaking Bundle?
There are over 100 resources: 2 summits, 21 eCourses, 51 eBooks, 1 membership, 4 audios/ videos, 14 printables, 13 Workbooks and 10 bonuses. That’s 106 items + 10 bonuses. Priced at $29.97 or 28.2c/item. The value with bonuses is $2,283.64. MANY of these are valued close to the sale price.
Who are Ultimate Bundles?
This is where Ultimate Bundles excels. They recruit relevant authors (many of them respected bloggers) who contribute one or a few items towards a large e-library collection and sell it a fantastic price that benefits everyone involved (their staff, affiliates, contributors and their readers!)
So what are the standouts in each category?
- A Mom’s Guide to Better Photos: A Beginning Photography Class for Moms With Any Type of Camera by Meg Calton ($99.00) – I’m all for learning to take better pictures, not just pictures of my thumb covering the lens.
- Mother’s Little Helper: Clean Up Your Photos with Photoshop Elements by Melissa Shanhun ($30.00)
- I’m not quite heavy on Faith, but I do believe in a positive message shaping us as better human beings. Those with faith can likely find something they like within the bundle 🙂
- How to Be Frugal: A Guided 10 Unit Course That Will Teach You How to Be Frugal Online, In the Store, and In Your Home by Jennifer Roskamp ($99.00) – This is an ongoing interest for me. Once you make money (that doesn’t go into debt), how do you keep it from leaving?
- How to Coupon Effectively: How to Save $5,200 Per Year in Just 2 Hours Per Week by Lauren Greutman ($9.99) – I previously tried couponing, but completely open to learning to coupon for better quality products (not just processed junk food)
- Living Well & Spending Zero by Ruth Soukup ($12.99)
- Real Life Money Plan: Designing a Money Plan to Fit Your Real Life by Jessi Fearon ($49.00)
- Thrifty & Thriving: More Life for Less Money by Victoria Huizinga ($5.99)
- Cozy Minimalist Decorating Class by Myquillyn Smith ($39.00) – Living at home means the space you are given is 10′ x 14′, which HAS to accommodate 2 humans and two pups. So I’m curious what she has to offer, while keeping this space free of clutter.
In the Kitchen
- Table Talk: Family Dinner Conversation Starters by Sarah Avila ($3.99)
- The Well Ordered Kitchen Basic Version by Caroline Allen ($6.99)
- What’s 4 Dinner Challenge Meal Planning eCourse by Erin Odom and Holly Dvorak ($47.00) – Common question at home. Hard to accommodate all different tastebuds.
- 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine ($4.99) – I have to admit, I’m not very good at extended challenges, so the discipline has to start somewhere.
- 30 Days to a Simpler Life eCourse by Brian Gardner ($15.00)
- A Peaceful Home by Crystal Brothers ($39.00)
- How to Achieve Your Goals and Create a Life You Love by Aby Garvey ($12.00)
- Productivity and Well-Being eCourse by Lisa Grace Byrne ($47.00)
Marriage (or in a relationship)
- Boost Your Libido Course by Sheila Gregoire ($39.00) – Yeup, going there.
- Making Big Life Changes Together: Pursuing Your Dreams as a Couple by Haley Stewart ($3.99)
Motherhood (or rather Parenthood)
- Sorta Awesome: Homemaking Confessions! by Megan Tietz ($5.00)
- Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood by Jamie Martin ($11.95) – This is a constant worry between motherhood and career.
- The Better Listening Workbook: Parenting Tips, Activities and Exercises to Turn Your Child Into an Amazing Listener by Lauren Tamm ($5.99) – Turning out better listeners, this is something I need to work on.
- The Mom Conference Complete Package: 20 Interviews by Experts by Desi Ward and Saren Loosli ($87.00)
- The Temper Toolkit: How to Take Control of Your Temper Before You Lose it! by Lisa-Jo Baker ($29.00) – Being even-tempered most of the time, I generally go through avoidance when I’m angered. I hope to gain some insight to control and communicate better.
Organization & Systems (My Favorite Section!)
- Bullet Journaling for Book Lovers by Anne Bogel ($15.00) – bullet journaling is an interesting concept to me. First, I strive to write in my planners! Bullet seems to allow more creativity. This bundle also includes printable planners, for those interested!
- Minimize the Mess: A Mother’s Guide to Simplifying the Home by Rachel Kratz ($2.99)
- Overwhelm to Order: The Ultimate Homemaking Binder by Rachel Norman ($9.99)
- Speed Clean the Deep Clean: A Collection of Time-Saving Cleaning Tutorials and Tips for Busy Moms by Katelyn Fagan ($4.99)
- The Mindset of Organization: Take Back Your Home One Phase at a Time by Lisa Woodruff ($8.99)
- The Paperless Home: How to Use Evernote to Organize Your Life by Abby Lawson ($32.00) – Besides online course material (which is easier to digest printed), I’m striving from eliminating the paper trail while remaining organized.
- Delicious Dinners in Under an Hour by Mique Provost ($9.99) – Under an hour? I’m game!
- Meat Free Slow Cooker Freezer Meals by Kelly McNelis ($3.99) – I’m not a huge meat eater, but it would be easier on the budget if the boyfriend would lessen meat consumption between the two of us. (He eats for 3-4).
- Never Buy Bread Again: 20+ Homemade Bread Recipes by Laurie Neverman ($9.99) – This likely won’t have me giving up on Asian breads.. but I can learn to make my own.
- Slow Cooker Favorites by Lynn Walls ($4.99)
- 30 Days, 30 Ways for Mothers to Take Care of Themselves by Angela Henderson ($19.95)
- Breathe: A Faith-Based Journey Toward Margin by Amy Blevins ($49.00)
- Kitchen Time Action Pack: Healthy Moving to Help You Build Strength, Increase Flexibility, and Improve Energy While You Work in the Kitchen by Jen Hoffman ($29.97)
- Mama’s Best Self: Where Frazzled Mama’s Find Peace by Amanda Rueter ($75.00) – Yes!
Work + Life Balance
- Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running Your Own Online Business for Busy Moms by Monica Froese ($29.00)
- How to Land Your First Work-at-Home Job by Angie Nelson ($24.00)
- Streamline Your Side-Hustle: A Comprehensive Guide to Balancing Your Blog with the Rest of Your Life by Erin Mellon ($15.00)
- Stretched Too Thin: 10 Days to Overcoming the Hustle and Thriving as a Working Mom by Jessica Turner ($39.00)
- Homeowner Lifetime Membership from HomeBinder, $120 value (digital)
- Free 1 year annual membership from MollyGreen.com, $29 value (digital)
From all walks of life, home is a place where we’re spending the most time outside of work. Those of us working from home will feel the drag and wish days can be easier. It can seem longer because you don’t have to go anywhere, but it could also feel less productive if the homefront is disorganized.
I’m grateful that my boyfriend is supportive of my hustling nature. Being at home, I’m naturally taken more on a homemaking role though I wish there would be more time to write and spending quality time with the dogs.
What are the need to know for the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
Actually the promotion started on the 26th going for 6 days. Those who act quickly by April 27, 2017 9PM EST (or midnight PST) will get an e-reader upgrade (valued $10) for additional support for those Kindles, Nooks or Ipads! This is the early bird 48 hour special!
You’ll gain access to the e-library upon payment and you’ll have up to a year to download the content that requires online access. Once redeemed, they are yours forever! Do take the time to set up those account to enjoy lifetime access.
What if you can’t make use of everything?
You’re not expected to. This also means that you can gift parts of the bundle that you aren’t using. Go by the honor system (course nobody’s really going know) that if you choose to redeem a product, then don’t give that material to someone else. At 28.2c, that’s a frugal gift!
Now… there’s also an additional bundle, Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle also at the same price for those interested in the decluttering aspect. Similar system, less items for those overwhelmed by the choices. That bundle does focus a bit more on Cleaning & Chores, DECLUTTERING, Family Organization, MANAGING YOUR TIME, Meal Planning, ORGANIZING PAPERWORK & DIGITAL FILES and Planners.
You can get one or you can get both!
Now, last thing. I’m offering a bonus if you buy through me! If you purchase either one of these bundles (as I can track), send the receipt and I’ll email you a $5 Amazon gift card. Purchase both and $15, extra kick for both! Send a copy to this email address and I will get you set up.
The $15 pays for half a bundle 😉 Both of them are an excellent value!
Here’s to a little less stress, little more frugality and a whole lot more fulfilled home!
And oh! If you’re interested in being a future affiliate for Ultimate Bundle, I earn a small commission by sending over referrals (5%).
Talk soon! 🙂